I haven't been posting a lot on the blog lately about writing. I wondered the other day why that it is, and I think it's because I'm just overwhelmed with the actual writing process. So, a general update:
- I finally have a critique partner! I met my CP through WriteOn Con and we've been working together for about a month now. It's working really well as her strengths are my weaknesses and vice versa. We're used to each other's styles and getting her notes no longer terrifies me. I'm only slightly kidding, as having a critique partner used to scare me, but I'm happy to say I've overcome that fear and now just a tiny bit more ready to be published!
- I've been revising my fourth novel like crazy. I'm spending 90% of my writing time on this novel, making the changes my CP suggests and finding new ways to improve it. I hope that it's in query-ready shape by early next year.
- I'm also writing my fifth novel! I can't have just one project. This is a fun, contemporary romance novel and it is the easiest thing I've ever written. I just wish I had more time to write it!
- I also have two novels that I'm plotting out, but I'm not sure when I'll get to them.
- I'm debating if I want to participate in Nanowrimo this year.
I've never been busier and happier with my writing, which unfortunately means I have less time to blog about my writing. Hope everyone else's writing projects are going well!