- Re-design in 2012. I've had the same design for over a year now and while I still love it, it's time for something fresh.
- Re-ignite my spark for blogging. My interest has been somewhat lacking, but now that I've decided to become more of a (aspiring) author blog than a book review blog, I think that will help.
- Brainstorm for content ideas on a regular basis.
- Get my manuscript The Last Beautiful Place query-ready. Perhaps with another read-through by someone with fresh eyes or by my CP.
- Finish at least one new project in 2012.
- Participate in Nanowrimo this year.
- Spend several months honing my query and researching agents.
- Take an online workshop focusing on querying/pitching. I suck at summing things up, so I hope this will help.
- QUERY. Try not freak out in the process.
- Don't put pressure on myself to read as many books as I did in 2011. I hope to read at least eighty in 2011.
What are your goals for the new year?